mods development roadmap
Maybe we can start this issue to outline a roadmap for the future. Here you are some unsorted goals I had for this project.
- Incorporate all the machines and processes from fabmodules.org
- Fix minor glitches here and there regarding the UI
- Port all the style to a css so mods can be themeable (night mode, color themes, etc)
- Find a way to propagate the updated mods into the programs. So far Neil is using an approach that I did not understand at the beginning but he explained it to me during the instructors bootcamp and it makes a lot of sense. The idea if having the programs with hardcoded modules makes a program resilient to changes. I would like to keep that idea but at the same time having an easy way to progragate the changes when needed.
- Document the modules (thanks for starting this @xytaz)
- Add new modules and funcionalities (this might require outline some priorities as well)
Let's keep the conversation here, I would like to know more about your interests and priorities in this project.
PS: Neil seems to have a non-disclosed axiom which is keep all vanilla JS. This also gives the project resiliency against external changes.