Project Management feedback
Principles and Practice Feedback
Final project website
- Good project presentation.
- As Neil always says: Use the Final project page as a diary. Try to write something there each week. BUT make the main explanation in each week's assignment. Then in the final project page, make a link ot the assignment
From Assessment guide
- Read the Fab Charter
- Sketched your final project idea/s
- Described what it will do and who will use it
About me website
- Great page. Would be nice if you add contact information (e.g. email or linkedin) just in case some Fabacademy student wants to contact you
Description of the GIT process
- Very good description. Please, clarify the following things
- Explain that the SSH key is generated in the .ssh folder in your personal folder
git addcommand do not add modified files to the repository. This is done by
git commit. Git add add files to the stage area. Those files will be added to the following command.
git addmust receive as parameters either the list of files or --all (to add all modified files)
- Present the git cycle. In which order you would execute the commands?
- Explain how did you modified the
.gitlab-ci.ymlfile and how you did remove the initial files existing in the repository.
Description of the website
- Update the image which footnote reads: New Template for Portfolio and Archiving
- You should explain in more details which are the changes that you did to the style of your page by modifiying the CSS. Which CSS did you modified? How did you modified?
- Could you provide a layout of your page?
- Could you summarize the file structure of your site? Where are your files located? Where do you store the images. *You say:
After filling the texts in the preserved location on the templates, a final step for me is to format these elements to ensure they are displayed in accordance with my expectation.
Please, develop this further.
- Which image resolution did you use?
- The code in the pictures cannot be seen. Please, write either the code directly in the HTML or use bigger images.
From Assessment guide
- Made a website and described how you did it
- Introduced yourself
- Documented steps for uploading files to archive
- Pushed to the class archive
- Signed and uploaded Student Agreement