Define in the begining of the assignment, what are you planning to do: engrave a piece of acrylic using sand blaster.
Explain a little bit more the process:
- Design the mask with inkscape
- Cut the mask with the vinyl cutter
- Place the mask on the stock
- Operate the vinyl cutter to engrave parts with no mask.
Please, describe a little bit the sand blaster, and how you operate it. Mention something about the distance.
Show a picture of the design you made in Inkscape.
Did you do something different in comparison with the vinyl cutting week? If so, explain it.
At least, show a picture of the vinyl cutter?
Comment the challenges you faced. What worked? What did not work?
For this assignment you would need some extra work. Just engraving acrylic is not enough. It is quite similar to the project you did during the vinyl cutting week. For instance, you can compare different materials. You may think on something else, but I am afraid just this is not going to be enough.
- I started with Vynal cutting a design I selected-> I started with Vinyl
- Shown how you made your project
- Described problems and how you fixed them
- Included your design files and ‘hero shot’ photos of the project